Sunday, June 13, 2010

Morning snacks

This morning while sitting in church, my Mommy friend and I were discussing how hungry we were. We will blame that on the nursing. So later, when the two of us found ourselves bouncing our noisy babies in the lobby instead of listening to the sermon, we had a morning snack. I had two options. Either an already opened package of peanut butter crackers or Nemo fruit snacks, both of which I dug out of the bottom of my diaper bag. I seriously considered the crackers because I wanted something salty. But they were smashed beyond recognition and I was a little concerned about what they might have picked up at the bottom of the bag. So, I went with the unopened fruit snacks. My friend went with a bag of stale cheese crackers that she confessed had possibly been on the floor and put back in the bag. But really, who else but a Mommy always has a snack in her bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment