Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Mommy Monday

For today's Monday post, I wanted to write down a few more cute things my daughter has been saying recently.

* My daughter LOVES to make-up songs. And honestly, they are pretty good songs. They always have good rhythm and sometimes even rhyme (even if they don't make sense). A few days ago she was singing, "I love to toot, I love to toot, I love to toot all daaaayyy!"

* We went to a birthday party a few weeks ago, and the kids got to hit a pinata. That night in the bathtub, we were discussing her day and asked her if she enjoyed the pinata. She replied, "Yes, I had fun at the fiesta!" Neither my husband or myself had said anything about a fiesta. I guess Dora does teach her something.

* I had to measure my daughter last week for some new clothes. I got the measuring tape and told her to come so I could measure her. She ran into the bathroom and came back saying, "Here Mommy, I brought you a measuring cup!"

* Today during nap, I heard her saying, "Mommy, I have a bunny hanging out! Help!" I was so confused so I went to see what was wrong. She had a wedgie and was telling me that a "bunny" was hanging out.

I wish I could remember all of the incredibly bright and silly things she says. I know this time will pass us quickly and I want to savor every moment. I can't believe how she can soak up so much after only 2 short years of life. I don't how you can look at a 2 year old and not believe in God. He has blessed me greatly!

P.S. My son does lots of cute and amazing things too. I'll save him for another post.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad Dora is teaching her spanish...that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete